“I am and have always been impressed by the content. The sessions are professional, educational and meaningful.
New for 2020
With a new virtual conference platform, this year’s event is designed to make digital learning easy with flexible, mix and match programming that fits easily into your schedule. Plus, special all-digital pricing delivers high value for companies tightly managing their budgets.
Join product experts, industry innovators, technology leaders and Oracle product management for 4 jam-packed days of JD Edwards education.
See what’s on deck this year:
- NEW hosted learning tracks – pick your topic and connect with other users via daily coffee chats, hot topic lounges, shared notebooks, Q&A sessions and chat threads hosted by knowledgeable product experts
- NEW flexible session formats – choose from more than 10 mix and match session formats including Quick Tips, TECH Talks, Live Demos, Expert Insights and more to create your custom agenda
- NEW networking opportunities – find your people in topic-specific take-away sessions, networking corners, special interest groups, hot topic lounges and more
- NEW Discovery Expo – meet expert solution providers, watch a product demo or win great prizes with Quest-opoly
- NEW Quest members-only programming – Paid and Corporate members can drop by the Quest Member Lounge to schedule 1:1 meetings with Oracle, sign up for special members-only sessions and get connected to product specialists
INFOCUS 20 — you won’t want to miss it! Learn from the experts, follow tracks specific to your interest and choose from 130+ sessions covering buzzworthy topics like Orchestrator, JD Edwards in the Cloud, Continuous Innovation and more!
Companies in attendance at last year's event:
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization